Our campsite is particularly concerned about preserving the splendid environment in which it is located:
We are therefore committed to an eco-responsible approach that we implement through various actions:
- Use of labelled or eco-certified cleaning products.
- 100% solar-powered night lighting on the campsite
- Low consumption LED bulbs in all the accommodation and buildings
- All showers and taps equipped with water saving devices
- Mowing or late mowing of certain areas to respect biodiversity
- Limiting the use of pesticides, mechanical or thermal weeding
- Selective sorting of waste
- Transformation of our green waste into compost
- Working with short circuits on a large number of products for the preparation of dishes in the restaurant
You can help us, you can also be an actor in this eco-responsible and eco-citizen approach by being vigilant to the following gestures
- Manage waste economically (respect the selective sorting)
- Manage water sparingly (turn off the taps, do not let the water run unnecessarily, do not throw toxic or non-biodegradable products into the toilet)
- Be energy efficient (turn off the lights when you leave or do not leave them on unnecessarily, turn off the heating, etc.).